Features & Highlights of our flexible event space in Portland, OR
Entertain up to 200 guests at Jackrabbit, featuring 4,500 sq. ft. of space, three private dining rooms and two restaurant bars. Front dining can seat up to 65 guests, main dining up to 35 and private dining between 6-18 guests. Lounge receptions can accommodate up to 60 guests.
Our Oyster & Ham Action Bar offers diners bar seating with a view into our kitchen. Watch our culinary team shuck oysters, slice the hams and house charcuterie and prepare cold starters and salads.
Our dedicated Barista Bar features a manually operated Faema espresso machine, custom designed by Pantechnion Design in Seattle, exclusively for Jackrabbit. We serve Vittoria® coffee including their Nitro cold brew and still cold brew on tap as well as Brew Dr. Kombucha, sparkling iced tea from Steven Smith®, and local root beer all on draft.
Jackrabbit specializes in family-style dining allowing guests to try numerous menu items while sharing in the convivial experience of dining together. Plated menus are available for groups of 18 or less.
• Tombo Crudo, Vietnamese style sashimi grade albacore with fresh herbs, citrus and rice cracker
• Farmer’s Market Salad, seasonal shredded root vegetables, lemon vinaigrette
• 28 Day Dry-Aged Pin Bone Steak, seasonal market vegetables, marrow dipping sauce
• Charcoal Roasted Chicken, artichoke barigoule, garlic chive salsa
• Fresh House-Made Pasta, (seasonal) currently Malfadine prepared with vegetable sugo & parmegiano-reggiano
• Chef’s Choice Dessert Board
*Valet and self-parking can be charged to your master bill with prior notice. Hilton Hhonors points can be earned for Private Events.
PRIVATE DINING INFORMATION & CONTACT:
Direct Line: 503.220.2684